Subject to exceptions, we will happily refund any items returned (excluding shipping) within 14 days as long as they are unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Once your return is received, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. Your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Manly Stuff Returns, Main Street, Union Hall, P81 X282.
Please send items tracked and keep proof of receipt until a full refund has been issued as we can not take any responsibility for lost items.
Unwanted goods must be returned in a fully resaleable condition and any tags must be intact. Extra care must be taken when trying on clothing, please ensure you are not wearing any make up, fragrance or deodorant that may leave a scent or mark. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition or are damaged.
We cannot, for hygiene reasons accept razor blades/razors/shaving brushes/soaps/oils/balms etc. which have been used. These items will be checked to ensure the same.
Watches will only be returned when unworn with no visible stains/marks present.
We will do our best to accommodate any issues.
- If your item is damaged upon receipt or faulty the cost of original postage cost will be refunded (we do not reimburse for returning).
- For general returns within the EU the cost of return will be the senders, original delivery charge will not be refunded
- For general returns outside of the EU the cost of return will be the senders, and we will be unable to refund original delivery charge
- For items where Free Shipping is selected, a fee of €5.50 will be deducted from your refund to cover our costs where you have changed your mind on an order
* We will only refund the original delivery charge if the complete order is faulty or damaged. If you did not pay for shipping, there will not be any reimbursement.
We will process your return within 24 hours of receiving your return back at our warehouse in Ireland. You should expect to see your refund in your account within 5 – 14 working days (Monday-Friday, excluding global bank holidays) once you have received your ‘Return refund complete’ update email, please note some local banks may take longer than 5 working days to process refund payment.
EU Dispute Forum:
Guarantees for faulty goods
Under EU rules, a trader must repair, replace, reduce the price or give you a refund if goods you bought turn out to be faulty or do not look or work as advertised.
If goods you bought anywhere in the EU(In this case, the 28 EU member states + Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway) turn out to be faulty or do not look or work as advertised, the seller must repair or replace them free of charge or give you a price reduction or a full refund.
You can usually only ask for a partial or full refund when it is not possible to repair or replace the goods.
It is within our rights to repair goods where possible and we will do this whenever possible to reduce waste.